Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bye Bye Shadow

Kyle was home this weekend.
Had to bring a large load of hay
to the "south farm".

He stayed to spend some time with Rod.
It was Rod's brother Tim's beach fire party.
His birthday party (60) was delayed 
because of weather.
So this was the rain-delay re-do.
They said it was fun.
(I was at school)

Anyhow.
He was loading up Monday morning
to get ready to head north again
and I helped him load a dog crate
into the back of the truck.


She was a little freaked out.
Yesterday Kyle said she was still
not super comfortable yet.
But I'm sure she will settle in.
And I'm sure she is missing her puppies.

Meanwhile, nothing personal Shadow,
but the dogs here are doing fine.
Bandit looks for Shadow now and again,
but she's kind of enjoying being "top dog".

They (Kyle and Shadow) will be coming home,
probably tomorrow, for the weekend.
There is the big annual air show at Rod's airport
this weekend.
They are saying it might be the last one.
He and Kyle go every year.
They are both excited about it.

I'll be teaching.
And trying to keep my mind on insurance,
while I'm mentally packing and
trying to keep my vacation excitement
under control.

I'M COUNTING THE DAYS!

(BIG NEWS! Rozann and Greg were going
to dismantle their Casita and turn it back 
into a garage for Greg... so I wasn't sure where
I was going to stay, but I just talked to Rozann
and they CHANGED THEIR PLANS!
AWESOME VACATION HOME
here I come!
I'm not excited AT ALL!)

No comments: