Friday, March 8, 2019

Fixed

It's FIXED!

So here are the pictures I wanted to share yesterday.


This is my pretty cake.
It smelled so totally awesome while it was baking.

And then a couple of hours later I made frosting.
This is a salted caramel cake with 
salted caramel frosting.
You are supposed to also make some caramel topping
and drizzle it on.
Yeah, right.


I can't taste it for another hour.
But I'm excited to give it a try,
I used garbonzo bean flour for the first time.
Which is awesome,
because I would love to teach Nancy how
to bake things Reid can eat,
but most recipes have almond flour and that
leaves Nancy out!

Fingers crossed...

And here's a terrible picture of my fish.


It was so delicious!
These were tiny frozen tilapia fillets
so I made three of them.
I could have stopped at 2.

This morning I washed all my makeup brushes
and little egg shaped sponges.

The Roomba did her thing.
The dishwasher is running.
I was going to do laundry, but Kyle is home and
doing some more welding and he uses my outlet
that my dryer plugs into...
so no dryer for me today.

Instead I'm going to run to Aldi and see if
they have any sprouted bread today.
Sometimes they do,
sometimes they don't.

If they don't, I'm going to give baking it a try.
I have a recipe that uses the bread machine.
I have an old one I bought used a million
years ago. I rescued it from my
"going to Goodwill" pile a couple
of weeks ago, but if this doesn't work out,
then back into the pile it goes.
And I might actually make it to Goodwill!
(Don't hold your breath...)

***************************************************

Update:

Yum.


No comments: