Friday, March 15, 2019

Nancy

I was at the ranch all day yesterday.
We had an EARLY start.
With daylight savings kicking in,
the sun wasn't even up yet when we started
out to collect the cows.
And it went from there.
I'll tell you all about it later.

But it was also NANCY'S BIRTHDAY!
I thought about her lots during the day.
Watching the cowboy moving the cows
around with his horse and thinking
about how hard she has worked
on her horsemanship skills.
She is a WAAAY better rider than I am now.


Just being outside and feeling my love
for nature and knowing that is
something that we share.
A love for all God's creations and creatures.


Linda and Gina joined us for the day.
Watching their interaction as mother/daughter
reminded me of the love Nancy and Mom share.
The relationship they have built over the years
and the closeness they have now that they
have the opportunity to spend so much time together.


Nancy is such an amazing example of
pure love.
Love for family.
Love for friends.
Love for her "clients" at the foundation.
Love for random people!
Being with her in Boulder it was amazing
to see the connection she could immediately
establish with the many people we
had the pleasure to interact with.
Her love shines out and people grab it.

She is selfless.
She is forgiving.
She is STRONG.
She is meek.
She is gentle.
She is not a pushover.
She loves deeply.
She loves unconditionally.
She is amazing.

And I am grateful to call her my big sister.


I love you Nanc.

No comments: