Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday...

Kyle came home last night.
He has a bunch of stuff to do for
the cattle facility that he needs to be
here to do. (Welding and stuff...)

I ate oatmeal for breakfast yesterday
and I felt GREAT all day.
I worked out.
I did lots of prep cooking stuff.
It was a good day.

And I felt like oatmeal again today.
So I had some.
But I ate my only banana yesterday.
So today I had cranberries and apple.
I totally should have cooked the apples
in my air fryer first,
because it was weird.
But filling.
And I feel good.

But I was MISSING my okra!
So for lunch today I had breakfast.
Just ate a big bowl of okra and eggs.

It was AWESOME!
(I might have enjoyed it more for lunch
than I do for breakfast!)

Yesterday I had FISH!
I don't like fish.
But my podcast (Trim Healthy)
talks a lot about "What if you could..."
and "I'm that girl who ..."

Well.
I took a picture.
But Blogger is broken.
Bummer!

502. That’s an error.
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds. 
That’s all we know.
Well, that was useful.

Anyhow.
I made "Flaky Parmesan Tilapia" and put it
over a giant bowl of sauted zucchini.
It was a LOT of food and it was YUMMY!

And I just made a BEAUTIFUL caramel cake.
And I took a picture!
And you'll just have to use your imagination.

(Yup, I closed Blogger and reopened it...
still broken...)

Anyhow.
Again.
I also made a yummy pot of chili for dinner.
Using my awesome black beans.
And yummy ground beef from the new cows.
It was really good and kind of perfect on a chilly evening.

Maybe I'll come back later and try to do pictures.
Or not.

No comments: