Monday, March 4, 2019

Last Minute Decisions

We signed up to feed the sister missionaries tonight.

They are coming at 5:30.

That is an hour and 20 minutes from now.

I just am not feeling the whole cooking thing.

Did some grocery shopping after spending
a couple of hours at town hall.
I picked up a tray of chicken breasts.
Mostly because, although we have LOTS of
meat, it is all frozen solid.

When I got on facebook to see what I could
find, there was a post called
24 things to make with chicken.
Sweet!

The 2nd one down is Pineapple Ginger Chicken.
I remember seeing a can of pineapple 
chunks in juice in my pantry.
And I always keep ginger in the fridge
because I use it in my drink.

Score!

Now to put some brown and wild rice in the
pressure cooker and get that going...

Dinner is figured out!

(Except I forgot to buy a bag of ice.
The ice maker in our fancy new fridge...
doesn't work anymore.)
I need to call Samsung and get it fixed while
it is still under warranty.
But not today.

Today I'm making chicken.
And no bake peanut butter bars with a 
chocolate topping.
I made them last month for the elders
and they took them all home with them.

Guess I'd better get off the couch and
get into the kitchen.

Happy Monday!

No comments: