Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Monday!

I had a nice busy weekend!

I tried running a school over Easter weekend.
There were 65 students registered... but many
of the folks who get registered don't have any
intention of ever following through.
Whatever.

I ended up with a surprising 22 students!

They were a really good bunch.
We had a lot of fun,
they were very complimentary
and learned a lot.

Meanwhile,
back at the farm,
its been a LONG time...
but we FINALLY have some ripe
tomatoes on our little topsy turvy thingie.


Beautiful, aren't they?
Rod took the picture.
I told him to go ahead and eat them,
but they didn't.

So this morning I picked my very first tomatoe.


It was perfect!

And DELICIOUS!!!!!

I'm eating a late brunch.
Okra and eggs.

Did a different workout this morning.
It's called LadyBugs.
It's still T-Tapp, just one I haven't
done in awhile.
And then out to feed the horses,
let the dogs out,
feed them,
visit with Kyle for a few minutes
while I cleaned up the kitchen
and ran the dishwasher.
Went out front with Kyle to trim
the palm trees on the corner of our
driveway, since they block his view
when he is driving his truck.
(I can see under them in my little car,
but he can't see anything up in his truck...)

He loaded up and headed to the ranch,
I came back in, let the dogs out,
took out the weekend trash,
cooked my breakfast,
texted a bunch of people,
did my expense report for last weekend,
and now I've got to get on the road.

I need to run up to Cocoa and deliver some
decals Rod made over the weekend
for our last remaining client.
(We closed Buffalo Graffics about 5 years
ago, but Rod keeps doing Frank's decals,
until the computer finally dies and we're done...
Our computer guru said it's beyond it's
last legs and he can't even scrounge parts
anymore... so the next time it dies...
it's dead.)

Anyhow.

That's MY day...
how is YOUR'S?

No comments: