Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My Fridge

The Trim Healthy podcast this morning
was all about grocery shopping.
This is Part 3.
And it has been really enlightening.

As part of the podcast, Pearl (one of the
author/sisters) took a picture of the
inside of her fridge and posted
it on their facebook page.
And challenged each of us to do the same.
However, I can't figure out how to post
a picture to THAT page.
I can only get it on my personal page.
And I don't want to do that.

So instead... here it is...
in all it's messy glory!


I don't always have TWO things of heavy cream,
but I'm going to make a broccoli bacon quiche
today and it calls for heavy cream.

On Sunday I popped a chuck roast in my 
Instant Pot with a cup of water and some
salt and pepper for 90 minutes.
I let it "natural pressure release"
(which just means I forgot about it)
for about 30 minutes once it was done.

It turned out SOOOO tender and delicious!
Yesterday I had a big green salad with
sliced roast, cherry tomatoes and
goat cheese and a Skinny Girl raspberry
vinaigrette on the top.
It was so yummy! 

I think I'm going to send my extra
pressure cooker up to Bronson with Kyle.
He could do up a roast and eat on it
for all week.
He's getting a little tired of 
chicken, rice and mixed veggies.
Hahahaha.

No comments: