Thursday, April 11, 2019

Tucson, Day 7

Last day...

This morning I got up, worked out,
cooked my okra and fried eggs,
watered Rozann's vegetable garden
and then I walked over to Nancy's 
and we (Nancy, Chris, Stephen and I)
headed to Le Buzz for breakfast.
I had already had mine, 
but the company was GREAT
(and the food looked delicious).

We headed back to Nancy's and
Chris gave her a haircut.
That man is SO talented!
I sat on the tub in her new bathroom
and watched and marveled.

Then we headed out to do some
errands before we met Mom and Dad
at Mom's favorite cafe, Eclectic.

However, Mom texted and said Dad
was busy working on his remarks for
his sister's memorial and she was
feeling a bit shaky so they decided not
to go out to lunch.
Nancy and I went over to their house
to make sure they were ok and visit
for a little bit.
And then it was back out again...

We stopped at Jason's but this time we
had a mexican style hot dog!
It was very different and quite yummy!

We stopped by a neat little CBD shop
and got some for Jeff.
He has some arthritis and other pain issues
so he is going to give it a try and see
if it helps him as much as it has helped Nancy.


We saw this GREAT gate!
I think it would look terrific over our driveway!

And then we headed to Jeff's shop
so Nancy could do some bookkeeping.


He arrived just as we were leaving.
This is his shy young puppy Sheva. (or Sheba...)


Isn't she pretty?
She had a little steel sliver in her paw.
Poor baby.

Then it was back home so I could start packing,
and then over to Rozann and Greg's for a 
birthday dinner for Naomi.





Greg bbq-ed up some delicious chicken.
This is what he uses...


It was so tasty!
And pretty good on my salad as well!




Then it was time for opening gifts.



And the obligatory silly selfies.

And now I'm finishing packing and
getting ready for a good night's sleep
before a long day of traveling across the country
and back to my family.

I have had a wonderful visit!
And now I'm ready to head home.

No comments: