Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy Birthday Sondra

Happy Birthday Sondra!!!

And conveniently it's THURSDAY,
so she called me, as she always does...
we had a really nice visit and came
to the conclusion that we are getting old.
But it's ok, because we have a plan!


Isn't she beautiful???


 I am so looking forward to getting together
again this spring!!!


I am seriously the WORST selfie taker!

She is already an amazing woman.
I can't wait to see what this decade brings!

Sondra was so helpful when Kyle was
dealing with the craziness that was
his life over the summer (and the past year).
She is so kind but firm.
Thoughtful and guiding.
Loving and gentle.
But totally not a pushover.


This was "yesterday's hike".
She's so cute!!!
(And brave...)
(Yesterday I was wearing shorts...)

Happy Birthday Darling!

No comments: