Monday, January 13, 2020

Teeny Tiny Class

I finished up my teeny tiny class yesterday.
Hopefully the next classes will be larger!
I ended up with 5 students.
That's pretty small.

One had to leave and rescue her Mom
who locked her keys in her car.
And the engine was running.
It was 45 miles away.
So then there were 4.
(for the final exam)

Three did really well.
And one didn't.

I have 2 taking the state exam today
and 2 taking it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, BIG NEWS.
I talked to the boss' assistant last week
about FINALLY getting me a tall chair 
to sit on while teaching and she 
got back to me on Friday and said
they don't provide those anymore so
just buy one and expense it.

Amazon Prime here I come!!!

Sunday morning (luckily at break)
the mailman showed up with a big box.
(Saturday night I went out and bought
a couple of screw drivers...)
Over lunch break I put it together.


Houston - we have a CHAIR!
(with my blazer thrown over the back...)
So excited!!!

This morning I got up, did a workout using
a digital T-Tapp workout on my iPad,
and then went to Mel's Diner for a 
yummy "Club Benedict".
It was delicious!
Kyle called while I was eating and we
had a nice visit while I finished and then
I drove over to Rural King and loaded
up on horse, cow and chicken feed.

He and I chatted most of the drive home.

And now I'm here.
I've submitted my class paperwork.
Submitted my expense report (massive).
Submitted my 30 day challenge results.

And now I'm going to go unload the feed,
feed the animals,
and make dinner.

Here's to fabulous new furniture!
(And 2 weekends off...)

No comments: