Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Winter - No Summer - Nope Winter again...

We are in that time of year when Florida
can't pick a season!

It's going to be 80 degrees.
No its going to be 40 degrees.
But tomorrow it will be 80 degrees.
And the day after that we might hit 60.

Last week it was FREEEEZING!


Yes, we have established than I'm a pansy.
But at least I was WARM...

I had gloves too, but can't work my
camera / phone with them on.

It is once again in the 70's today.
But tomorrow they are saying rain and chilly.
And this weekend it will rain the whole time.
I'll be on the south west coast, but they
are going to get rain all weekend.
At least it (might) be a little warmer...

Kyle is finally almost over his cold.
I felt one coming on Friday so while
we were out running errands I stopped at
the health food store and bought some
more Oil of Oregano - took 3 of them
with my Subway sandwich and it
never went any further... 
Dodged THAT bullet!

But everyone at the Town Hall is sick.
I spent the day there today.
I told them I would come in for a bit
tomorrow, but I'm going to have a can of
Lysol following me around.

I only have 10 students registered for this
weekend's class, but anybody I meet at the
door who looks / sounds sick... OUT YOU GO!
(grin)

No comments: