Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 1 - 3rd post

While at RK I got a text. NO CLASSES TOMORROW!
I guess they finally figured out that there’s no point in scheduling a class
If you haven’t yet figured out how to enroll students... LOL
So now our new schedule is: First class - 4/3  @ 9am -  ME teaching.
Then 4/3 @ 9pm  - Me co-hosting with Lilian whose computer is
Not cooperating, so likely I’ll be teaching.
And all the other Elite Team will be attending the morning class
So they can “see how it works...” No pressure! Hahahaha.
(Yes, I’m nervous.)

We finally made it home about midnight. Covered all the feed/seed
with a tarp (we ran through a bunch of rain - first rain since January
and supposedly it was going to rain at our place overnight. It didn’t...)
This morning I got up, fed the horses and cows, unloaded the feed into the barn,
moved the cows into the middle pasture (so Jake didn’t pester me)
and got the rabbits set up in their new houses with hay, feed and water.
Fed the dogs, made a quick smoothie, and Kyle and I headed over to Linda’s.
Weighed her 3 cows and got them loaded into the stock trailer.
Smoothest load EVER!
And now we are back on the road to the ranch.

Meanwhile, I’m supposed to be phoning all my past students from 
the last few months to invite them to my review class on the 3rd.
And answering a gazillion texts from the other coaches.
And had a lovely phone conversation with Nancy!
NEXT POST - GARDEN UPDATE!

No comments: