Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Over The Road - Update

I’m probably going to do multiple posts today
Because I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t like
the Blogger platform.

Anyhow.

Yesterday.

I had a 9:00 “quick” Zoom webinar with the other
4 coaches on the Florida Elite Team (and our boss...)
It lasted until 10:20! 
Hahahahahaha
We got lots accomplished though and the first
webinar goes live April 1st at 9 am with me as co-host
and the 2nd webinar same date at 6 pm with me as host/instructor.
YIKES!
That’s like tomorrow morning!

Once I finally got off the computer Kyle and I hit
the road and headed to Tampa to pick up the part
for the dump truck that is still sitting on the patio.
But the new part was missing the “yoke”.
(Mechanic talk... I just nodded.)
The amazing guy had it overnighted.
And the iPad is done.
Continue on the next post!

No comments: