Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Documents

Don't you love it when things come together?

Yesterday I walked out to the mailbox
and found a big envelope from Mom.

Inside were some cool old documents!


There is my original baby blessing certificate!
That's so cool!
(Also interesting they put Dad's name backwards...)

And there was also this one...


My baptism and confirmation certificate!
(And this time they spelled Mom's name wrong... lol)
But they got the IMPORTANT stuff right.
(ie: ME and the ordinance dates)

But what is also pretty cool is later I was watching TV
and saw a thing on an app you can put on your phone
that lets you take pictures of pictures and it 
gets rid of the glare if it's a framed picture,
or just takes a really good picture.

It's Photoscan by Google.
It was pretty easy to use!

And now I have not only the original documents
but a quality digital copy of them as well!

Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

so cool - I am going to do the same thing with the envelope I got from mom too! And I downloaded the same APP that you recommended! (so nice to have a retired sister who has time to find all this cool stuff!)