Thursday, January 18, 2018

Freezing!!!

It's COLD in Florida.
All they could talk about on the news
this morning was that it was the
same temp in Orlando FL
as it was in Anchorage, AK.

The difference of course, being that
tomorrow it will be 8 in Anchorage
and it will be 48 in Orlando.
So we have that going for us.

But in the meantime,
it's COLD here.


It was only 34 at 9:24.
It was colder earlier, but nice and
warm in my bed, so, yeah.

Notice, 62 in the HOUSE!
But our waterbed is heated.
And that's where I stayed.

Eventually I had to get up and take
care of the animals.
(Kyle got up earlier and let the dogs out...)


I wore my snuggly warm insulated Ariats.
My feet are toasty warm.
Of course I was also wearing my long johns.
And a sweat shirt.
And a scarf.
And a hat.
And gloves.
And my GIANT marshmallow man coat.
But I'm terrible at taking selfies.


See?
Cold in Florida!


It's warming up.
But still NOT warm.

The high for the day might be 52.
If we are lucky.


I'll be spending the morning in the kitchen.
Because the weather isn't the only crisis.


Need to take care of this horrible issue right away!

(And I'll be tossing some creamy chicken
and wild rice soup in the pressure cooker
a little later so we can have a nice
warm dinner tonight.)


CJ napping in the sun,
trying to stay warm.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Awesome - I'm in bed this morning too - it's not that warm in the mornings here either - COLD actually - but it is still warming up during the day to the 70's for the most part. At least for another couple of days. Then rain and cold for a bit. ugh!