Friday, January 26, 2018

Supplements

Rod and I take several supplements daily.
It can be annoying to stand there and
dump out the daily required pills from
of each of the individual bottles.

I thought about getting one of those
little pill thingies with the days of
the week printed on them,
but although we don't take a million pills,
most of them are fairly large in size.
(and I DO take 6 alfalfa each morning...)

So this is what I came up with a couple
of years ago.


As anybody with thyroid disease (or any other condition)
knows, it doesn't take long to accumulate a
gazillion of those little pill bottles.

Once a week I line up 14 of them.
And then I fill them each with the daily
supplements we are supposed to take.

Then see the baskets in the background?



We each have our own little basket
with one in the middle for our empties.

I can tell if either of us forgot,
there should be an equal number of 
bottles in each of our baskets every day.

When they are all gone and the middle
basket is full to overflowing,
I do it all again.

Takes just a few minutes,
I make sure we are each getting what
we need to be getting,
and neither one of us has to use ANY
brain power in the mornings.
Just grab, dump and go.

Sweet!

No comments: