Friday, June 21, 2024

Here We Go Again...

 Ok, we are BACK on the market.
Check out our listing on zillow.
Especially if you looked at it before.

1280 Corey Road, Malabar FL

We have a new agent, and a new photographer.
She knows how to photograph a home!
AND she did some virtual staging in the
dining room and the "tack room" off the back
of the master bedroom and turned it into a home gym.
Brilliant!
The written description is much better as well.

So........ fingers crossed!
(We did get an offer, but it's out with a counter,
I'm not super hopeful, but we'll see...
Full price, cash, but with some weird contingencies...)


Also, they finished the roof on the new house today.
It was pretty noisy while I was teaching,
but we got through it.
And now it's DONE.


It looks so much better with a silver roof.


We are probably going to have to sod the yard.
We seeded, but the robins ate all my seeds.


Kyle planted some great trees we bought on sale in Hays the other day.
I went to Night Relief Society and he came home a little earlier than usual.
Hopefully they will grow up and hide the neighbors.
(We will probably also put in a privacy fence once Rod gets here...)

Have a fabulous weekend!!!
We plan to check out the farmers market in Hays in the morning.

3 comments:

rktucson said...

I love the new roof! Cute house! I'm heading to zillow to see the new listing! Fingers crossed for you!!

Anonymous said...

wow, it looks so inviting! your new house is looking so cute! you and kyle kinda amaze me!

nancy said...

it's me, nanc lol